Skip to content
- Dr. Avichai (Avi) Rapaport is RapFlag’s investment manager, has twenty years experience in the financial markets, and invests all his private capital into RapFlag ($1ml+).
- PhD in financial economics at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Department of Economics, his thesis supervised by Nobel laureates Eugene Fama and Lars Hansen.
- MBA from Chicago Booth. BA from Tel Aviv University with highest distinction.
- Patent inventor US 10,121,200
- Worked as adviser to the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the UBS Group in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Served in the Israeli Air Force as a Flight Controller in a Control Tower.
- Teaches at the University of Zurich an unconstrained course titled Money & Banking.